Saturday, November 10, 2007

Good Comedy

I am so sick of comedy that isn't funny. All it is is dirty, degrading jokes and cursing. That is pretty much all the comedy I hear. Can someone please explain to me what is so funny about that? Cause I just find it disgusting. And you know what else I've noticed? It's not just professional comedians. This type of "humor" has drifted down into normal society so that I can no longer walk down the hall without hearing "that's what she said." Wow you are so hilarious. That is so original, I never would have thought of that. I mean come on, is someone really a funny person because they can repeat what everyone else says? Like, try some originality, and for crying out loud keep it clean! It's really not that hard, I promise. If you want to see real comedy watch something like The Honeymooners or Brian Regan. You know why they're funny? Because they're original. They make everyday occurences funny and do it in a way no one else thinks to. If you can do that, you're funny. If all you can do is "that's what she said", then please just stop trying.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYIXrntwDL0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89frRi8GgGA

No comments: